DEI 010140 T3 TURBOCHARGER TITANIUM INSULATION HEAT SHIELD ONLY- NO WRAPS & TIES
- Custom-fit DEI Titanium turbo shields with LR Technology provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as superior heat barriers.
- Model: 010140
- Turbocharger Style: T3
- Outer Circumference: 19 Inch
- Inner Width: Approx 2 1/2 Inch
- Installation: Anchoring Hooks
- They shield and protect engine components, hoods, and painted surfaces and offer a very cool carbon fiber look.
- Made from pulverized volcanic rock and then strained into a fiber material, Titanium turbo shields can withstand direct heat up to 1,800°F and radiant heat up to 2,500°F.
- This means retaining more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood heat.
- The results are a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!
- Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, DEI Titanium turbo shields include high-temperature rated silica insulation padding under a tight outer layer for extra-added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
PLEASE NOTE FOR CAUTION:
- This Turbo Shield is not flammable.
- However, if any flammable fluids are introduced to it, conditions may be suitable for a flame to be produced.
- Please take all necessary precautions to insure that the oil supply line and all fluid fittings are in proper working order, sealed and without leaks.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by fluid contamination.
- This shield is not designed to be removed after it has been through heat cycles.
- After the fibers have been heated they lose their initial flexibility.
- This does not reduce the thermal properties of the shield.
- Be aware of this before you decide to remove the shield.
- NO RETURNS ACCEPTED!!!